Day 1 consists of soft training offsite. This gives plenty of time to play, learn and have fun with Smart Flaggers before heading onsite.
Out goal is to make the process of transitioning from traditional flagging to SmartFlaggers seamless.
We proudly offer on-going training and support.
Days 2, 3 and 4 consist of LIVE onsite training. Operators will put their practical training to test as they setup and control traffic with the Guardian Smart Flaggers.
- SmartFlaggers with Site 2020’s recommended Traffic Plan increase motorist compliance.
- Controlled out of harms way.
- Shield of protection creates increased motorist compliance.
- Current partners are seeing levels of motorist compliance they never thought possible.
- In a Texas A&M study – motorist agreed that they would be 56% more likely to comply.
- Holding motorist accountable for running work zones all over North America.
- Changing Driver behavior.