Smart technology, portable equipment, fast deployment. And it always works.
Site2020’s Guardian Smartflagger is the reliable ‘smart choice’ for industry leaders looking for more efficient traffic control. Most traditional remote flagging systems increase safety by removing human flaggers from dangerous positions. However, the management of these systems is still heavily dependent on human decisions or manual control.
Our patented vision system and the modular design enables a single trained operator to manage an entire site. The live video records traffic at each site entrance. Our advanced, yet functional software allows a company to control up to 4 Guardian SmartFlaggers. This connected site runs smoothly, safely and can be managed manually or with our preprogrammed automatic settings.
Site2020 is proud to offer an industry-leading traffic control solution that helps companies focus on productive work crews, prevents slow downs, and ensures more efficient management of resources. And it always shows up for work.
Portable, light and modular system
- Modular & expandable for intersections or large sites
- Truck mounted option available
- Quick and easy set-up & tear-down
Effective people and resource management
- Reduced HR overhead & admin
- Less turnover & staffing disruptions
- Remote site monitoring & surveillance capabilities
Easy implementation and flexible site management
- Modular system allows you to easily set up your site
- Tablet-based interface allows arbitrary configurations
Reliable and durable equipment
- IP65, MIL-810-G, and Crash tested up to 110km/h (60mph)
- Tough aluminum frame engineered for the worst conditions
Safer, more manageable worksites
- Easily controlled by a single person anywhere on the job site
- Limit flagger exposure to unsafe roadways
Reduces job costs and slow downs
- On time, every time. Up to 24 hour coverage and 4 SmartFlaggers
- Redundancy in case of failure or emergency.
Système portatif, léger et modulaire
- Modulaire et extensible pour les intersections ou les grands sites
- Option montée sur camion disponible
- Démontage rapides et faciles
Gestion efficace des ressources
- Réduction des frais généraux et de l'administration des ressources humaines
- Surveillance à distance du site
Implémentation facile et gestion flexible du site
- Système modulaire vous permet de configurer facilement votre site
- L'interface basée sur tablette permet des configurations arbitraires
Équipement fiable et plus durable
- IP65, MIL-810G, et testé en cas d'accident jusqu'à 110 km/h
- Cadre en aluminium robuste conçu pour les pires conditions
Des lieux de travail plus sûrs et plus faciles à gérer
- Facilement contrôlé par une seule personne n'importe où sur le chantier
- Limiter l'exposition de flaggeer aux chaussées dangereuses
Réduit les coûts de travail et ralentit
- À l'heure, à chaque fois. Jusqu'à 24 heures de couverture
- Redondance en cas de panne ou d'urgence.
Convenient option for payment You’ve asked for convenient payment options, so we now offer phone and email payments by credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express – all major cards! Stock up on travel points while you pay your bill! Form may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Call 1 800 470 3077 for more info. Sign up for our […]Read More...
Convincing clients to use SmartFlaggers can be simple – they are safer, smarter and more efficient for every job. Read on for tips on how to make the sale! Convince even the toughest contractors on the value of SmartFlaggers! AFADs (Automated Flagger Assistance Devices) over the years have had some issues which have left contractors with […]Read More...
Read on to find out how SmartFlagger 1.4 will make your job easier, simpler and more efficient Your most requested changes Based on your continual and extremely valuable feedback this summer, our team has worked hard to make your job easier. We’re proud to offer you SmartFlagger 1.4 software as of today. Thank you for […]Read More...
Turn your SmartFlaggers into a “shield” for your site, reducing dangerous public compliance situations Motorists obey AFADs – but it’s key to nudge them along As we all know, fewer compliance issues means fewer angry calls from contractors and DOT inspectors. People comply to AFADs four times better than flaggers – as long as the AFADs are […]Read More...
Watch Hector in Oklahoma control an entire site by driving the pilot car, and operating the smart flaggers at each end. Safer sites with infinite range The number one request I get is for more site distance, and for more flexibility to use SmartFlaggers within that range. Pilot mode lets you control your SmartFlaggers as […]Read More...
The Guardian SmartFlagger is making the roads safer for flaggers and drivers!! We are proud to be partnering with ACOA and utilizing their Business Development Program (BDP) as part of our growth strategy. Click the link below to read the full press release: https://www.canada.ca/en/atlantic-canada-opportunities/news/2018/10/innovative-traffic-control-technology-improves-safety-on-north-american-construction-sites.htmlRead More...