Smart technology, portable equipment, fast deployment. And it always works.
Site2020’s Guardian Smartflagger is the reliable ‘smart choice’ for industry leaders looking for more efficient traffic control. Most traditional remote flagging systems increase safety by removing human flaggers from dangerous positions. However, the management of these systems is still heavily dependent on human decisions or manual control.
Our patented vision system and the modular design enables a single trained operator to manage an entire site. The live video records traffic at each site entrance. Our advanced, yet functional software allows a company to control up to 4 Guardian SmartFlaggers. This connected site runs smoothly, safely and can be managed manually or with our preprogrammed automatic settings.
Site2020 is proud to offer an industry-leading traffic control solution that helps companies focus on productive work crews, prevents slow downs, and ensures more efficient management of resources. And it always shows up for work.
Portable, light and modular system
- Modular & expandable for intersections or large sites
- Truck mounted option available
- Quick and easy set-up & tear-down
Effective people and resource management
- Reduced HR overhead & admin
- Less turnover & staffing disruptions
- Remote site monitoring & surveillance capabilities
Easy implementation and flexible site management
- Modular system allows you to easily set up your site
- Tablet-based interface allows arbitrary configurations
Reliable and durable equipment
- IP65, MIL-810-G, and designed for use up to 110km/h (60mph)
- Tough aluminum frame engineered for the worst conditions
Safer, more manageable worksites
- Easily controlled by a single person anywhere on the job site
- Limit flagger exposure to unsafe roadways
Reduces job costs and slow downs
- On time, every time. Up to 24 hour coverage and 4 SmartFlaggers
- Redundancy in case of failure or emergency.
Système portatif, léger et modulaire
- Modulaire et extensible pour les intersections ou les grands sites
- Option montée sur camion disponible
- Démontage rapides et faciles
Gestion efficace des ressources
- Réduction des frais généraux et de l'administration des ressources humaines
- Surveillance à distance du site
Implémentation facile et gestion flexible du site
- Système modulaire vous permet de configurer facilement votre site
- L'interface basée sur tablette permet des configurations arbitraires
Équipement fiable et plus durable
- IP65, MIL-810G, et conçu pour 110 km/h
- Cadre en aluminium robuste conçu pour les pires conditions
Des lieux de travail plus sûrs et plus faciles à gérer
- Facilement contrôlé par une seule personne n'importe où sur le chantier
- Limiter l'exposition de flaggeer aux chaussées dangereuses
Réduit les coûts de travail et ralentit
- À l'heure, à chaque fois. Jusqu'à 24 heures de couverture
- Redondance en cas de panne ou d'urgence.
PRESS RELEASE Halifax, July 8, 2019: Site 2020 announces that a Guardian Smart Flagger device deployed in Pennsylvania was demolished when a tractor-trailer hit it. The Guardian Smart Flagger is a fully integrated, automated flagging device that an operator controls from the safe location of a job site. It takes people out of harm’s way […]Read More...
SITE 2020 PARTNERS WITH WAZE CONNECTED CITIZENS PROGRAM Partnership increases job site safety by reducing traffic flow. PRESS RELEASE Halifax, October 29th: Site 2020 announces a partnership with Waze (http://www.waze.com) As of October 1st all Guardian Smart Flaggers deployed on job sites all across North America will now be sending data to Waze. The data sent from turning on […]Read More...
Coming Soon! Highlights: Increased site awareness with on-screen tablet notifications for new operator learning. Help button real time communication with SmartFlagger deployment reps for on site questions. Pilot Mode Timed Gate, allowing users to keep SmartFlagger gates open for a user-defined period of time, no matter how far away you drive. Setup pages are calculated […]Read More...
Convenient option for payment You’ve asked for convenient payment options, so we now offer phone and email payments by credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express – all major cards! Stock up on travel points while you pay your bill! Form may be sent to email@example.com Call 1 800 470 3077 for more info. Sign up for our […]Read More...
The Guardian SmartFlagger is making the roads safer for flaggers and drivers!! We are proud to be partnering with ACOA and utilizing their Business Development Program (BDP) as part of our growth strategy. Click the link below to read the full press release: https://www.canada.ca/en/atlantic-canada-opportunities/news/2018/10/innovative-traffic-control-technology-improves-safety-on-north-american-construction-sites.htmlRead More...
Read original at https://www.equipmentworld.com/silver-star-construction-jobsite-protect-flaggers/Read More...