Smart technology, portable equipment, fast deployment. And it always works.
Site2020’s Guardian Smartflagger is the reliable ‘smart choice’ for industry leaders looking for more efficient traffic control. Most traditional remote flagging systems increase safety by removing human flaggers from dangerous positions. However, the management of these systems is still heavily dependent on human decisions or manual control.
Our patented vision system and the modular design enables a single trained operator to manage an entire site. The live video records traffic at each site entrance. Our advanced, yet functional software allows a company to control up to 4 Guardian SmartFlaggers. This connected site runs smoothly, safely and can be managed manually or with our preprogrammed automatic settings.
Site2020 is proud to offer an industry-leading traffic control solution that helps companies focus on productive work crews, prevents slow downs, and ensures more efficient management of resources. And it always shows up for work.
Portable, light and modular system
- Modular & expandable for intersections or large sites
- Truck mounted option available
- Quick and easy set-up & tear-down
Effective people and resource management
- Reduced HR overhead & admin
- Less turnover & staffing disruptions
- Remote site monitoring & surveillance capabilities
Easy implementation and flexible site management
- Modular system allows you to easily set up your site
- Tablet-based interface allows arbitrary configurations
Reliable and durable equipment
- IP65, MIL-810-G, and designed for use up to 110km/h (60mph)
- Tough aluminum frame engineered for the worst conditions
Safer, more manageable worksites
- Easily controlled by a single person anywhere on the job site
- Limit flagger exposure to unsafe roadways
Reduces job costs and slow downs
- On time, every time. Up to 24 hour coverage and 4 SmartFlaggers
- Redundancy in case of failure or emergency.
Système portatif, léger et modulaire
- Modulaire et extensible pour les intersections ou les grands sites
- Option montée sur camion disponible
- Démontage rapides et faciles
Gestion efficace des ressources
- Réduction des frais généraux et de l'administration des ressources humaines
- Surveillance à distance du site
Implémentation facile et gestion flexible du site
- Système modulaire vous permet de configurer facilement votre site
- L'interface basée sur tablette permet des configurations arbitraires
Équipement fiable et plus durable
- IP65, MIL-810G, et conçu pour 110 km/h
- Cadre en aluminium robuste conçu pour les pires conditions
Des lieux de travail plus sûrs et plus faciles à gérer
- Facilement contrôlé par une seule personne n'importe où sur le chantier
- Limiter l'exposition de flaggeer aux chaussées dangereuses
Réduit les coûts de travail et ralentit
- À l'heure, à chaque fois. Jusqu'à 24 heures de couverture
- Redondance en cas de panne ou d'urgence.
Convenient option for payment You’ve asked for convenient payment options, so we now offer phone and email payments by credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express – all major cards! Stock up on travel points while you pay your bill! Form may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Call 1 800 470 3077 for more info. Sign up for our […]Read More...
The Guardian SmartFlagger is making the roads safer for flaggers and drivers!! We are proud to be partnering with ACOA and utilizing their Business Development Program (BDP) as part of our growth strategy. Click the link below to read the full press release: https://www.canada.ca/en/atlantic-canada-opportunities/news/2018/10/innovative-traffic-control-technology-improves-safety-on-north-american-construction-sites.htmlRead More...
Read original at https://www.equipmentworld.com/silver-star-construction-jobsite-protect-flaggers/Read More...
Site2020 attended the Atlantic Heavy Equipment Show along with our flagship Guardian Smartflagger product with our partner SafetyFirst. For more information on the Atlantic Heavy Equipment Show visit http://www.mpltd.ca/2018/04/09/record-breaking-turnout-for-the-2018-atlantic-heavy-equipment-show/Read More...
It’s easy to see Site2020’s presence at Volta. Throughout the forest-painted back hallway of the seventh floor, residents are often greeted with at least a couple automated street lights, glowing red, yellow or green at any given time. Site2020 is a traffic management network. The hardware startup’s vision is to increase safety and reduce the […]Read More...
The great and the good gathered at the Trade and Convention Centre in Halifax Wednesday evening to witness a substantial exercise in seed funding. Officially, they were at the awards gala for the I-3 Technology Startup Competition, watching Sustane Technologies of Chester win $225,000 for several awards, including the grand prize. But on a pragmatic […]Read More...